- Watch the beautiful sunsets from the tiered infinity pool decks or make your way to the beach lounge chairs.
- Don’t miss the amazing all you can eat breakfast at Ka’ana Kitchen! It’s included for Amex cardholders. For dinner, try their grilled octopus and shrimp risotto. They also have one of the best wine lists on the island!
- Dinner at Morimoto is a MUST, and you’ve got to order the toro tartare! The presentation and taste is unbelievable. I also loved the calamari salad, and the sake list was legit.
- Order the Pimms Rangoon cocktail from Bumbye Beach Bar while chillin’ poolside. Hungry? Go for the Kalua Pork Fries (enough for two).
- Enjoy the Wailea Beach Path, which will take you all the way down Wailea beach to the Four Seasons. Then order a cocktail served inside a fresh pineapple from the poolside bar, Ferraro’s.
- Star gaze in the hanging chair beds after sunset. They’re located on the far edge of the Andaz property.
This hotel is definitely the best bang for your buck if you’re looking to stay in the Wailea area of Maui. The rooms have a unique and modern design. I especially loved the bathrooms. Spring for an ocean view and use your Amex for extra hotel perks! The pools are amazing and so is the beach. The Four Seasons receives a lot of buzz, but I found Andaz to much more updated and modern in look and feel.