Justin and I had the best time celebrating our first wedding anniversary and 10 years together at Unico Riviera Maya! You can opt for the more relaxed portions of the resort or party it up at the main pool. This hotel caters to everyone and is by far the best all inclusive resort I’ve been to in Mexico!
Unico Hit List:
- Make sure to indulge in the unlimited spa inclusions! Select treatments are available for only a 20% service fee, which means you only pay 20% of the full value. We opted for a 50 minute couples massage and it was amaze.
- Reserve a spot at the Mura House‘s hibachi grill. It was our favorite!
- Dine on the beautiful patio at Mi Carisa or simply stop by for dessert and a glass of vino. The ambiance is lovely!
- Ask the mixologists at Bar Balam for a unique cocktail.
- Take advantage of the free room service! We even ordered a bottle of champagne one night.
- Do spend a little extra on an your excursions, instead of just partaking in the included options. Our Tulum guide took us to see the ruins, and then we went snorkeling with sea turtles and sting rays. We wrapped up the day with an amazing lunch on one of the most beautiful beaches in Tulum!
- If you’re on a romantic getaway, book an ocean view room. It has a giant soaker tub on the balcony! Champagne and strawberries are just a phone call away. I recommend the swim up rooms on level one for a large group, especially if you can book your rooms next to each other.
- Visit during sea turtle nesting season! You can see giant sea turtles come to shore at night and lay up to 200 eggs.
- If you’re on a long vacay, take a taxi into Playa del Carmen one night for dinner and shopping on 5th Avenue. I highly recommend Harry’s and Catch!
- Click HERE to learn more about Unico and how they are redefining the all inclusive experience. This is honestly the best value I’ve received for my money in a Mexican vacation!