Jumpsuit (Similar HERE, HERE, and HERE) | Platform Heels (Similar HERE and HERE) | Handbag | Earrings | Bracelets (HERE and HERE) | Ring (For less HERE)
Location: Palazzo Las Vegas
I love staying at the Palazzo because the rooms are large suites! They are in the middle of renovating too so be sure to ask for one of their newer suites. I’m obsessed with the luxurious shopping at the Grand Canal Shoppes, and the hotel has one of the better smelling casinos on the strip due to their high ceilings (less smoke at face level). The location is also perfect because it’s in the middle of other favorite hotels (Wynn, Caesar’s, and Venetian), as well as the Fashion Show Mall. The HIT List:
- Lavo for dinner and an Amalfi cocktail. Order the meatball. You won’t regret it.
- Emeril’s Table 10 has an amazing cajun bloody mary for that Vegas hangover.
- The Barney’s here is legit. Of course you can also stop by all the specific designer stores too.
- Lavo or Bouchon for brunch!
- You’re likely to spot a Kardashian here. They usually make club appearances at TAO! My mom once saw Kim in the gift shop browsing the makeup section. Haha!
- Take your man to Lagasse’s Stadium for a game and some sports betting. Justin and I love the hot wings and the couch seating in front of massive TV screens.
- Relax on the pool deck or party it up at TAO Beach or the new Aquatic Club.