Location: Beaver Creek Resort
- Order a cocktail, listen to live music, and chill out by the fire at Powder 8.
- Grab some pub food at the Dusty Boot.
- Indulge in an amazing seafood dinner at Hooked and order the whole fish the chef’s way.
- Stroll the shops at Beaver Creek and watch the ice skaters bust a few times.
- Enjoy amazing crepes or gelato at Rimini – We died over the breakfast crepe and the nutella crepe. OMG.
- Reserve your snowboard or ski gear from Christy Sports. They’re so easy to work with and the equipment is mostly new!
- Make reservations for a nice dinner at Grouse Mountain Grill. It was my family’s favorite!
- Go to Revolution’s cozy bar for a nightcap.
- Best hotel value for your money: Beaver Creek Lodge
- Splurge-worthy resort: The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch